*Contact our office for pricing, start dates, and availability in your area.
The YEP! 101 is a youth program focused on Entrepreneurial Education for youth leaders grades 3-8. Through this program, we work with students on a practical level to encourage, empower, and engage students on topics such as: character building, leadership, and self respect, all which relates to entrepreneurial thinking.
Our curriculum is designed to approach entrepreneurship in a realistic, child-like manner to inspire interpersonal relationship building, improved communication, and enhanced knowledge self-respect and confidence. We teach our youth Leaders to embrace their creativities by turning them into a sustainable profit.
- Defining An Entrepreneur
- Understanding Who We Are
- What is a business?
- What does it take to run a business?
- What is a business strategy?
- When is a business most successful?
- Why do businesses grow or fail?
- Why would customers want to purchase from your business?
- How will you market your business?
- Balancing the business budget
- Putting It All Together
Our program involves concepts such as:
- Learn the fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- Develop their personal business/career plan
- Engage with peers to influence decision making
- Practice financial solutions suitable to owning a business
- Interact with current business owners to learn best practices
All Y.E.P! 101 participants are invited to participate in the expo, held at the end of each program session.